FISH! Train the Trainer Workshop
FISH! Train the Trainer is a full day, highly interactive workshop designed for people who are excited to contribute positively to the culture of their organisation, as well as their own personal success and fulfilment. Even if you have already used FISH! in your workplace, you will uncover the Trainer Tools necessary to spark positive action and gain renewed inspiration. During this workshop you will explore how to use the FISH! Philosophy in your own training courses to achieve better learning results. In our train the trainer sessions we will also share methods and techniques on how to incorporate The FISH! Philosophy into your workplace culture as a whole in order to achieve:
- Increased levels of employee engagement and motivation
- Improved teamwork and trust
- Higher employee satisfaction, resulting in lower turnover.
- Customer Service that delights and surprises your customers
- Overall better business results.
- Options on how to incorporate new tools to your facilitation style
- Opportunity to explore new leadership strategies that inspire and motivate positive culture change.
- Approaches that help to facilitate meaningful discussions with a diverse network of individuals from within your organisation and ultimately creating more FISH! Champions.