Scroll down to buy tickets!
- This event has passed.
FISH! Childcare Experience – Sunshine Coast
May 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm$199.00
As a sponsor of Australian Childcare Alliance QLD this is the second time we will be offering a FISH Childcare Experience on the Sunny Coast and we are SUPER Excited to return to PLAY! The FISH! Philosophy was inspired by a business that is world famous for its incredible energy and commitment to service—the Pike Place Fish Market, USA. Childcare Centres across Australia are using the FISH! Philosophy to:
- Provide amazing service that makes customers want to come back again and again.
- Build a culture where employees love to give their best every day.
- Build effective leaders who inspire through their example.
- Improve teamwork and build trust.
- Element 4.2.1 – Professional standards guide practice, interactions and relationships.
- Element 4.2.2 – Educators, co-ordinators and staff members work collaboratively and affirm, challenge, support and learn from each other to further develop their skills and to improve practice and relationships.
- Element 4.2.3 – Interactions convey mutual respect, equity and recognition of each other’s strengths and skills.
- Element 5.2.2 – Each child is supported to manage their own behaviour, respond appropriately to the behaviour of others and communicate effectively to resolve conflicts. (NOTE: Staff will learn to role model correct strategies)
- Element 7.1.2 – The induction of educators, co-ordinators and staff members, including relief educators, is comprehensive. (NOTE: Staff will discover the importance of induction for ‘culture’ as well as process)
- Element 7.1.3 – Every effort is made to promote continuity of educators and co-ordinators at the service (NOTE: a key outcome of the program is improved retention, staff satisfaction and engagement)
- “Great delivery! Great workshop! Very motivating”
- “It was so great I really needed this to open my eyes to things I have never thought of”
- “Professional & personally I have benefited from this seminar”
- “Loved this course, so fun”
- “Great day”
- “Learning how to be a more positive person who is in charge of my attitude”
- “It was honest fun lovely energy and very eye opening”
- “Just how to be positive and be the best person you can be”
- “The way I felt when I left. The positive re-enforcement that washed over me”
- “How easy it is to change your attitude to positive”
- “Loved the film we watched, it is so true what they say”
- “Getting everybody talking happily and interacting positively”
- “Danielle was outgoing and made me feel comfortable”
- “To be a more grateful & positive person! No more stinky fish”
- “Awesome loved it and will be working it into my home life”
- “Very positive & inspired to achieve my goals”
- “Very positive and explained every step”
- “Great and energised ready to change someone’s day”
- “Want all the girls I work with to do this program also”
- “Wonderful, energised a new attitude”
- “I really want to change my ways on how I work & think”
- “Excited to be happier”
- “After the FISH Experience I have seen things explained differently has made me think differently”
- “Positive, happier and ready to share with others”